Monday, March 19, 2007

Of irons and ironies

listening to brian mcknight's '6, 8, 12'...
I miss you so much and I don't know what to say
I should be over you
I should know better but it's just not the case

~~~
Haven't been much of a blogger recently. I am so tired from work. Waking up at the ungodly hours of 430am sucks big time. The precious weekend, when I can perform the slug routine in bed, is a luxury. However, when there are other activities to attend to, sleep takes the backseat... for a while.


Checked out Oosh with the bizcommers on Friday. I had an interesting drink that was made up of lemon grass (?!), wheat grass (?!?), pandan leaves (?!?!) and stuff I couldn't recall. Quite yummy. I felt detoxified after chomping down the little bits of lemon grass.
Irony 1: Vodka base with lots of plants to cleanse your internal system. How bizarre!

Sunday brunch at Simply Bread with YL, Bei and Lock. Bumped into Wei and Sab who were also having brekkie there. There was a little Eurasian boy who was so cheeky and cherubic. He was 21 months old and was waddling around in the unstable way that toddlers do. I wanted to kidnap him home. I hope I marry someone cute, just so that my kids will look good. Sista and I have a pact: if ever our kids are ugly, we'll tell each other the truth. I can't bear the thought of me going around cooing about how cute my kid is, when he is the epitome of ugliness.
Irony 2: When the boy was more familiar with us, I cajoled him into beating Lock. It was so comical coz Lock was probably six times the size of the kid.
Irony 3: I reminded Lock not to be late, but I overslept. Oops.

I'm on leave today and tomorrow as well!!!
I've written about the ironies. What about the irons? Well, I did some ironing today. Muahahahaha!!!
And dang! I'm late for class.

No comments: