Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Duckie on LDR

When dad and mom asked about his breakup, this was what Duckie said:
"Grass always seems greener on the other side. Other people's partners always look better. It's not about finding the right person, or best person. It's about staying committed to that particular one, in both good and bad times.

I'll be away for six years, yet I'm confident about handing the distance and separation. Yes, there may be times when we will be tempted to stray, but it all boils down to commitment.

When she wanted out, I could understand why. But don't tell me now we could work things out just because I'm back. Commitment shouldn't only last through the semester holidays."
It feels strange to have my lil' bro sounding all grown-up. Nevertheless, better mature than childish. Happy 21st, duckie! We love you!

2 comments:

Rhys said...

I'm impressed!

Rhys said...

I'm impressed!