Thursday, December 27, 2007

Did we have a friend named

... Sam?

He's supposed to be a classmate.

According to the email which JT forwarded me, we'd lost contact for several years. Sam's friend heard the inflight programme on LH while flying back from Deutschland and told him about it.

Ok, I've racked my brain but I could only come up with one Sam from the university days, my cousin-in-law Sam, Uncle Sam, and Sam from Samy's Curry.

All you friends from my school days, help me think now. Who is Sam?

3 comments:

shine said...

hey i reckon being your schoolmate for most of the years, i would know of this sam character too! well, since its a He, we can rule out PL (unless...). Tat means either DHS or HCJC...hmm, i honestly cannot recall any person named Sam in those days. And the only Sam i know is Sam from uni (aka the one who reminds us of JH)

randallwee said...

How close are you &Sam?

randallwee said...

Do you &your friends go out in groups for excursions personally or is it that the JC arranged?