Friday, May 08, 2009

No more games

listening to bcp's 'BOOM'...
~~~
That's the sound I heard when my one-minute is up in Bejewelled.

Every other adult I know, is playing some game on FB.
We either have:
a) too much time
b) too little sanity breaks
c) or a deprived childhood.

We taunt one another.


And we discuss strategies to break high scores.
E: senior chef! senior chef!!!!
me: u????
OMG!
CONGRATS!!!
hahahahaha


E: i think hor
the trick is to keep cool.... lol
and try not to multitask...

me: really?
meaning u should just finish one side before going onto the other side?


E: yah
i deputy kitchen chef now!
keeke...
i think is ok to multitask (i.e. do both sides) in the first few stages
but when it's more than 3 meals then i think shld do it according to the sequence the order comes in


me: omg. we are discussing about how to beat a game
we are DORKY!!!


update: E is now exec chef and I am deputy kitchen chef *beams with pride*

No comments: