Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's my birthday. I do as I please.

listening to guo caijie's 'Yan Huo'...
~~~
1. Spent the birthday morning yesterday vacuuming the clinic before my parents started work. Was feeling smug and happy for cleaning so well, until I was mistaken as a part-time maid by a new patient, who came to queue up early.

Lady: They're not here yet?
Me: Nope, they'll be here at one pm.
Lady: Thanks. (awkward silence) So, you've been working for them for a long time?
Me: ... ... I'm the daughter.
Lady: Oh!!! (more awkward silence)
That's when I started to skulk away quietly.

2. Went for muay thai. Arms falling off. Legs falling off.
Only thing that's not falling off is the weight. FML.

3. Dinner with the gals. Thank you for dinner, cake and pressie!
I love how the cake only has one big candle and eight small ones on it. Such accuracy. :D

Forever 18:

4. Rushed home during the England vs Slovenia half-time.
Sigh... Slovenia, why you lose ah? North Korean team is in a damn sad position now. They may become miners after they return home. Don't think they'll be singing 'hi-ho, hi-ho', like the dwarves in the Snow White story. Argentina, you're my only hope now.
Oops. I digress. More cake with the family.

Strawberry shortcake. Very delish:
ps: No wonder the weight is not falling off. FML again. :P

No comments: