Thursday, January 27, 2011

Movie time

listening to far east movement's 'Rocketeer'...
~~~
Not much of a movie buff coz I can think of better things to do with the two plus hours. However, that being said, I really like the shows I'd caught recently.

Love, and other drugs


Jake & Anne, the hottest onscreen couple so far. Imagine their babies if they were real-life couple. Then again, Jake with Taylor Swift (on/off romance) would make quite good looking babies too.

The part about Parkinson's disease hit a little close to home coz one of Mom's best friends suffers from it. We've seen her gone from an active healthy fun-loving lady, to a bedridden shriveled shell that depends entirely on her husband, the maid, and tube-feeding. Not a pretty sight :(

Hereafter


What happens after we die? Different religions have different takes on this. The agnostics have their own views too. Btw, French language sounds yummy and Brit accent is quite nice.

Black Swan


*sing song voice* Psycho...
But Natalie Portman is so hawwwwt! The sinewy bodies of the ballerinas make me wanna sign up for dance lessons too. The toes and feet however, are quite painful to look at. So scary! I'm quite pleased to recognize the term 'pliƩ' from my pilates class. It makes me feel... less ignorant. Hurhurhur.

Next on my list: 127 hours and probably The King's Speech.

No comments: