Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Dying young

listening to peng ling's 'Sui Ai Er Fei'....

How do you come to terms with death? Ian told me that morning with an expressionless face that he had a 'class gathering' again. From his look, I had this ominous feeling he wasn't talking about some fun-filled dinner at nice places.

That's the third death in his class, and I knew them all. The first person thru' another friend, the second my ECA mate, and the third was an aquaintance. I'd actually gone to KAP mac with her, wr, gx once. She was really nice, and rather humorous too. I can remember this incident vividly because I had actually written it down in my diary about eight years ago.

Death of someone isn't easy news to accept, much less death of friends. They had so much going for them, but fate decided to snuff them out. Reminds me of my own mortality, and it's not a pleasant feeling. :(

No comments: