Friday, April 29, 2005

Random pondering #1

listening to extreme's 'More Than Words'...

1) There are some songs you'll never get sick of. Ten, twenty, a hundred times, over and over again throughout the years. Like the above mentioned, Escape Club's 'I'll be there', 'Tears in Heaven', Firehouse's tracks... so many more. You enjoy the melodies, you savour the words.

If pictures speak a thousand words, then I think a song says so much more. Especially when it befits your mood at that particular moment in time, you feel so in synch with it. Not sure if you get my drift, it's ok if you don't.


2) Been having mood swings recently. PMS is out of question, and I'm much too young for menopause. Could be a bit tired of being the clown among the friends.

Met Ms Chong online yesterday, and we had a short chat. Needed to tell someone about it, and somehow, she was the right person.
If you're reading this, yl, I think the only thing I'd learn out of it, is that I was stupid.
Anyway, miss you, babes! Come back soon...
We're all too lazy to hang out without your presence :(


3) File your taxes folks! Tomorrow 30 April is the due date! You'd be fined!


4) Constantine is out of American Idol! I thought he'd be Jon Bon Jovi's successor! Argh!!!

No comments: