Friday, April 29, 2005

Star-studded Thursday

listening to papa roach's 'Last Resort'... (I always chant the chorus at top of my lungs)

Boss would have been so pleased if she were in office yesterday.
So many of my colleagues stayed back till tenish at night. Well done right?

NOOOOO! LET ME TELL YOU THEIR HIDDEN AGENDA!
They were all so hardworking because they wanted to see David Tao!
IT IS ALL A FACADE! I'LL EXPOSE YOU ALL!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

To be honest, I would have come back to office to catch a glimpse of him if I didn't already have something on.
He's a biggie in the music industry.

Oh ya, TY and Garrick said they'd blatantly hinted to David Tao that I'm aspiring to become Mrs Wang Lee Hom. According to TY, he had this strange lift at the corner of his lips.
Maybe it's a good sign. Maybe David Tao's got facial muscle spasms. *snigger*
Going for the music workshop on Saturday. Looking forward to it...

No comments: