Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Foot in Mouth

listening to howie day's 'Collide'...
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide
~~~

(photo fr: www.bbc.co.uk)
Babies look cute when they do that.
Grown-ups who do that are stupid.

I always put my foot in my mouth and regret later.
To make things worse, I tend to shoot myself in the foot, then stick that injured foot into my mouth.
Double whammy.
It could be out of pride, panic or short circuit in my brain synapses.
Whatever it is, I fall under the category of 'Stupid'.

After Friday's session at XJ and E's place, I found another dummy.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YOU SILLY GAL!

The next time we say or do things that we regret like mad, the punishment meted out will be:
to stuff into our mouths a wad of one-week-old unwashed socks, worn by someone with sweaty feet.
I'm sure my brother will lend out his softball socks most willingly.
That oughta do the trick :)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

haha...I know who you are talking about!hahahaha.....and it's NOT me!