Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hugo

listening to robin thicke's 'Lost Without You'...

I'm lost without you
Can't help myself
How does it feel
To know that I love you baby
*gasp* This guy with the soulful voice is actually quite young. And I thought he was at least Lionel Richie's age! Easy listening. I like.
~~~
Five more days before the official end of CNY.
It has been a busy period. I shall take my time to update.
For now, I just wanna post some pics of my handsome, charming little nephew before I go for my run.

Seems like Hugo's on his way to become a lady killer. According to the dad, little girls in his kindergarten keep sneaking up on him to plant kisses his cherubic cheeks. I don't blame them. Afterall, us aunties are crazy about Hugo too.

Hugo with his sparkling eyes and to-die-for lashes.



Cheeky little boy smeared sundae to make his own moustache. Got milk?

No comments: