Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm back!

listening to rbd's 'Tu Amor'...
Tu amor, I will always be
Tu amor, means the world to me
Esteras siempre en mi corazon

~~~

I haven't written for quite coz the words just wouldn't come.
With the end of the DL era, there's so much work to complete. Blogging had to take a backseat. Quick summary in the form of ridiculous haikus. More photos to come when I get them from various friends.

On Chinese New Year
First day of New Year.
Said many auspicious words.
Now where's my ang pow?

Busy on Chu San.
Visited four friends' houses.
Exchanged oranges.

They all love mahjong.
It's like some deadly disease.
Wait! My tile! Hu liao...

CNY is gone.
Over ate for fifteen days.
Hippopotamus.


On XL's pole dancing competition
Now I understand
Why some clubs do well, some can't:
Stick in the mud staff.

Because I was miffed
Ate my orange in the club.
Left them peels and seeds.

Pole dancing scholar
Came in second for the comp.
My talented friend.

On Last Week
The alarm clock rang.
I jumped out of bed and changed.
Done by 5am.

A hectic weekend
Of non-stop activities.
Three words: work work work.


On my bad temperaments
Anti social mood.
No wish to talk or mingle.
Don't come and bug me.

I am lethargic,
Listless, weary and tired.
Lazy potato.

What's with this entry?
I'm having a mental block.
Mind blanks out now zzzz.

No comments: