Monday, February 04, 2008

I had truth serum for tea

listening to CNY dong dong qiang music...
~~~
Met Karen and Jenn yesterday for some afternoon tea at Hyatt.
Goodness.
Jenn's a mom twice over, while I'm still on the same spot, running the treadmill of life.
Work done=Force x Distance
Since distance is zero, I've effectively done zilch. Bahh. But according to Jenn, we're making progress.

"Look, I was the only married one last year. This year, I'm married, Karen's gone through her ROM. By next year, we'd all be married folks," she reassured.

Ooh. Prophet Jenn.

She also showed us the photo of the new baby.

Kay: Oh! This one is handsome! I mean... I didn't mean the elder one isn't... I was trying to say that... (frantically looking for a sock to stuff her mouth)

Jenn: (laughs)It's okay. The more straightforward ones have already said it. The younger one is better looking than his brother.

Kay: Uh huh, he is.

Oh dear... I'm such a hateful, mean auntie :P

No comments: