Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Comeback Kids

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

NKOTB is back!!!!!
Joey, Jon, Donnie, Jordan and Danny have confirmed their comeback!!!



They'll be touring America for now. J promised not to attend their concert coz I'd hate him if he went and I didn't.

Jade has decided: she WILL GO to their concert if there is a world tour.
I have also decided: I WILL GO to their concert if there is a world tour.
And if the boys skip Singapore and stop only in Japan, I'll fly over to Japan and crash over at her place. Then we WILL BOTH GO to their concert together.

*sings* I want you back, I want you back for good

Yayaya, I know it's a Take That song. So what?

4 comments:

shine said...

AHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~ I know, NKOTB. Awwww Be my, my valentine girl
I need you
I want you
I want you in my world
Valentine girl
Hey babe if they come to UK, u coming too ya!!!!

wondering out loud said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH is right!!
Please don't go guuuurrrrlllllll.....!
Heard that song on the radio the other day and couln't stop smiling to myself. How old were we then?!

kay said...

shine: aiyoh... too far lah... if they come to singapore, you fly back can? :D

weis: we were young!!! now we're not! :P

Anonymous said...

you are right - I WILL GO if they stop in japan! is there a website we can petition for them to include asia in their tour?????

and u are more than welcome to crash at my place n we can go TOGETHER