Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bali bali small

listening to m.i.a's 'Paper Planes'...
~~~
Processed some of the pics taken during the trip for fun. I  tilt-shift.

Villagers were bathing at the bottom of this waterfall.
The bare chested ladies asked me to join them.
I'm not prudish. I just didn't have extra clothes.

View from top of the Blanco Museum:


Seminyak beach where we worshipped the sun.
Less crowded and commercialized than Kuta Beach.

Surf shack where I learnt surfing.


After the lousy first spa session,
we checked out a second place which was highly recommended.
So much better! 
Plot of greenery next to the spa.

1 comment:

hotels seminyak said...

The best place to stay if you are in the bali is seminyak bali hotel. It offers a good and quality services to all of the people and tourist that came by to witness the beautiful place of Bali.s