Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How much do I ♥ World Cup? Lemme count the ways...

listening to lady antebellum's 'Need You Now'...
~~~

Finally the football fever has gone down.
Besides watching the action, most of us had a good time checking out the cute footballers. Yes pretty things make us happy, but somehow, my friends love to burst my bubbles.

In one of my emails to SL, told her I wanna go Argentina and look for hunks like Higuain:

Handsome right???

SL was enthusiastic about Argentina but not the men. In her opinion, Latin American men could turn out too slick and oily. All she could remember about her past experience in Buenos Aires was how they were hit on by twenty-two year old boys. Well babe, at least they didn't look like this:


Hand of God here, any taker?

Then on gchat with YL, after gushing to her about how adorable Jesus Navas is, how good his eyes look...

Even my straight male colleague thinks he's HOT.

My friend insisted such men don't exist.
me: bye bye.. i going spain and argentina liao
YL: ok, go, and then realize that all the men on the street look like puyol.

不要!!!!!! Geez!!! Thanks. Where's your positivity??? You're supposed to be concern about my happiness, no? That's what friends are for, no?

Anyway, I'm sure if I tell them I'm going to Korea to look for hotties, e.g.:
Song Il Guk

I can always count on friends to rain on my parade and tell me that I'll end up with this:
...
...
...
...
...
...

1 comment:

shine said...

hahahhahahaha!!! babe that was hilarious! I was pissing myself in the office and people thought I was crazy!

well, babe not that we are trying to curb your enthusiasm or anything but for every Xabi Alonso or Roque Santa Cruz out there, there are also the riberys, tevezs (another Argentine!!!)and 90% of the uruguay football team! LOL