Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Drunk texting

listening to tian fu zhen's 'Ji Mo Ji Mo Jiu Hao'...
~~~
Drunk texting cracks me up. C walked into the studio on Monday and stood in front of me.

C: WTF did  you message me on Sat?
Me: What?
C: Go check your outbox.
"I'm in betw whr qe we ewweede andnext palve"
I think it happened when C couldn't find me at the party. In my defence, I don't think it was THAT hard to decipher the message. *shrugs* Oh, and apparently when Robin asked how the party was, my reply was that my shoes were killing me and I'm gonna marry Lee Hom. With crazy spelling errors.

Well, at least I got my facts right. :D

3 comments:

Mimoji said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Audrey said...

haha came across your blog and the 'drunk texting' post interested me!!

NICEEE :)

kay said...

@Audrey: Hahaha... it happens... we do stupid things when sloshed :P