Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!

The kids from the childcare centre at our office premise dropped by for some 'trick-or-treat'ing last Friday. At 1130 in the morning, we were attacked by ghosts, witches, princesses and fairies. There were a number of UFOs as well. I think their parents were too busy. They sang, they danced, they partied with us. There were lots of candies for everyone. I even managed to steal some from the kids. We all had a good time.

My convo with some of the children as they came in.

Kid 1: Do you know who am I?
Me: Eh... a princess?
Kid 1: No!!! I am a fairy!
Me: Ok, hello fairy.


Kid 2: (in Spiderman outfit) Do you know what am I?
Me: Eh... Spiderman?
Kid 2: No!!! I am vampire Spiderman!
Me: Hello vampire Spiderman!


Kid 3: (looking at me) What are you?
Me: I... am... a.... (paused for dramatic effect) DEEJAY!
Kids: (in chorus) Hello deejay!!!


Hurhurhur... Children are so gullible. :)

TRICK OR TREAT!!! 

Sara Wee was overwhelmed.
The 僵尸 smudged the blood on his cheeks.

 Feeding time at the zoo.
 

My colleagues actually dressed up for this.
It's cool to work in this industry, isn't it?

I had to go for a campus event, so no outfit for me.
No worries. Photo editing works too.
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

JENNIFER said...

Haha, i love this blog.

Kekasih said...

Funny adventure!