Friday, March 25, 2011

Not your regular aunt agony

listening to stef sun's 'Dang Dong Ye Jian Nuan'...
~~~
Didn't really like this song when I first heard it. Thought it was one of those 'emo-wannabe' songs. After listening to it for another couple of times, it slowly grew on me. Like some people.

The days zoom by so quickly I'm getting whiplash from trying to catch a glimpse of the past. Some friends got married, some got pregnant, some gave birth. A few of them found love and a few of them lost love. Such is life. Mine is like a scenic little path along the countryside. Mostly tranquil, not much excitement, at times boring but generally interesting enough to keep me entertained. When you've reached a grand old age of 100, you treasure a peaceful and smooth-sailing life.

Was chatting with Q and she commented that I usually give pretty good relationship advices. Yayaya, you ask where did there come from??? Like all backseat drivers, I direct very well. Maybe I should start my own Antithesis of Aunt Agony column.

Q was upset because her ex had changed for the worse, so reconciliation was probably outta question.
Antithesis Aunt Agony's words of wisdom:
When a bowl is broken, there'll always be a crack. And if now the bowl is chipped and cracked and used and smelly with fermented food inside, why would you still want it???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am very immpressed with ur blog please add me. my newly developed blog:
http://human-health100.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

your blog is very helpful and informative
commercial dispute resolution