Friday, April 08, 2011

2011 Q1, not too shabby

listening to gary cao's 'Bei Ge Wang'...
~~~
Oh man, the first quarter of this year is over! Before we know it, I'm celebrating my fiftieth birthday... *shudder* Let's see what's been going on in my life:

Jan
These guys must be among the nicest folks I've met. Not the usual aloof Korean pop stars with difficult artiste manager. Btw, for the few of you who knew about the funny little story, this was what I wore. Note to self: NO CAPS WHEN HOSTING EVENTS (with cute men). Hahahaha...


Char came back for holiday and we held a hen's party for her. So sad I'll be missing her wedding in NYC this month! :( Grr... my only gripe about work is that we can't take leave during certain periods.

Feb
Happy CNY! Happy Valentine's Day! 
Chinese New Year is always a happy occasion to me. I love spending time with my family and friends. I love lohei and CNY goodies. A few things happened during the Vday period, including a partying session with the crazy Cupid gals.



March
March starts with the letter 'M'. Malaysia starts with the letter 'M'. I was in Malaysia a couple of times in March. 

Was in Port Dickson with listeners for a 3D2N trip. Lovely trip. The listeners were great and the indoor pool within the hotel room was a wonderful bonus.

The weekend after, we headed over to the new mall in JB for a Theresa Beauty roadshow. It was my first time hosting a roadshow overseas. Pleasantly surprised that some Malaysian listeners turned up for the event. The other spokesperson Jin-jie, is a cutie. The jokes she cracked were hilarious. Pretty fun experience.
Into the 8th day of April. Let the good story continue to unfold!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cool design
cool picture

Unknown said...

Tamer Şengül ft. Aslı Güngör - Night Call (Coming Soon)


www.facebook.com/tamersengulofficial

Anonymous said...

Nice spec
commercial dispute resolution

David said...

very cool pictures