Thursday, August 25, 2011

Glee 3D Concert

listening to glee's kurt's version of 'I want to hold your hand'...
~~~
Caught the 'Glee 3D concert movie' preview last night.
If only the cinema crowd was more spontaneous and everyone could get out of their seats and dance to the music. That would have been super awesome.
Still, I had a good time singing along to all the songs.

"Yeah you got that something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand" 


Funny coz it actually did start out with a mini debate about holding hands. 


4 comments:

Juniper Wallow said...

Glee has gotten so boring.

Tiago Aleixo said...

looooveeee glee so much!

xOxO
Follow me I Follow back!
http://the3rt.blogspot.com
@the3rt on twitter

Unknown said...

Tamer Şengül ft. Aslı Güngör - Night Call (Coming Soon)




www.facebook.com/tamersengulofficial

Anonymous said...

Nice video
commercial dispute resolution