Wednesday, January 11, 2012

happy 2012

Wow. 2011 went by just like that.

It'd been a decent year. Nah, actually it had been a pretty crazy ride.
I'm not complaining. Just stating the facts. Besides, most people love roller coasters.
The chicken hearted me used to hate it. I would do it cuz I didn't wanna miss out. But I couldn't understand why would people want to put themselves thru something crazy like that.

Then I leaped off the edge towards the end of November, and fell in love with the adrenaline rush.

I think it changed me for life.

Happy 2012. I'm embracing it. :)

6 comments:

Sanne Collins said...

Go for it, girl! You only have one life to live.

website said...

Seems like it's a challenging year to you. Learn from experience mate.

Unknown said...

hello nice blog check out my blog @ doababa1.blogspot.com and register too

Unknown said...

Tamer Şengül ft. Aslı Güngör - Night Call (Coming Soon)




www.facebook.com/tamersengulofficial

Văn Phòng Phẩm said...

TAO KHÔNG BIẾT MÀY LÀ AI, NHƯNG MÀY CỨ GỬI EMAIL LÀM PHIỀN TAO THÌ COI CHỪNG TAO ĐÓ
Tap Hoc Sinh
Giay photocopy
Van phong pham

Vang anh rat tinh va dap trai.

Unknown said...

I like this blog very much

Vertical Garden Planters