Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Pole dancing @ Momo

listening to leo ku's 'Zhong Jian'...

When I announced that the last time I stepped inside a club was in New York, and it had been about two months since I visited a club in Singapore, everyone had this incredulous expression.
Look, clubbing is only a very minor part of my life. I work, I attend lessons, I do sports, I read, I enjoy gardening, I go for breakfast with my family... I even help elderly folks cross the roads.
I DON'T JUST DRINK AND PARTY! Ugh! *Kay tears hair out in exasperation*

De Gang dropped by Club Momo to support XL in her pole dancing competition.
Woah. The last time I went to Momo was in 2005 to host Camp Babe. The emergence of the mega clubs like St James and Cannery really affected the smaller establishments. Where did all the people go?


Half the gang turned up.


Wee and Jack. Btw, Jie Ke, you should be reading this right? Remember my 10 pairs of shoes...


Dr Yap came down for a while to ogle at the girls.


SY and UD acting silly.


Congrats to our multi-talented hot babe for getting into the semi-finals!

2 comments:

shine said...

Heyhey of cos partying is a minor part of your life. It just takes up every Fri and Sat nite, that's only 29% of a week. Not alot.

kay said...

shine: darling, you are sorely mistaken. I only went once in the past two months. 1/60 days = 1.67%

rhys: good eye!