Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Some of the best

listeing to christina aguilera's 'Hurt'...
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes
And see you looking back
~~~

1. MSN message from Char
Char: Hey sweetie.
Kay: Yes babe?
Char: It's snowing!!!

And she proceeded to send me a picture of the view outside her room. Snow on the branches, snow on the roof tiles, snow on the sidewalk. Makes me want to run away from work again. Anyway, I'm glad things are going on well for Char. The interviews look promising and Roger is a darling. Getting to know my friend better, was one of the best things that happened during the December trip.

2. Shoots!
Having this bunch of people as my colleagues, is probably the greatest reward in my career. Everytime we go for photoshoot, we ask ourselves: is this the last year we'd be taking pictures together as a team?
No one knows. That's why we always take so many photos just in case.

No comments: