Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Saved by the B

listening to timberland feat. one republic's 'Apologize'...

~~~
Haha... I think I really have to do that.

Say sorry to this one gal in the club after the FCUK event, for ruining her chances with a Lee-Hom lookalike model. But as I told the gals, I couldn't leave him in the lurch coz he resembled WLH.


"He'd be horrified when he wakes up tomorrow. Then he'd berate himself, 'OMG! What was I thinking?!', so I need to save him."

"What are you gonna do? Punch her senseless and drag him away?"

"I'm going to distract him."

For a moment, they were worried I'd try some crazy stunt. Puleaseeeee. I have more class than that. All I did was to ask him to take picture. He recognized me as the event host, and agreed amicably.


After three blinding flashes, I think he saw light (literally and figuratively). Pseudo Lee Hom detached himself from her stronghold and went away. We chortled at the disappointed look on that gal's face.

Call me B-I-A-T-C-H.ps: btw, that's PLH with his guardian angel. Me.

1 comment:

shine said...

hmmm he's HOT! it totally justifies your action babe after all someone has to rescue the poor baby...

hey have fun in Shang!XXX